Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The NHL Wants To See YOUR Playoff Story

April 16 starts the 2014 NHL Playoffs. And this year the NHL wants you to share your playoff experience no matter where you are. Are you at home? At the bar? In the building watching the game? No matter where you experience the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs, the NHL wants to see it with #MyPlayoffsStory. Go ahead and share if you're watching!


Unfortunately for me, the 2014 NHL Playoffs mark the fifth year in a row that the Carolina Hurricanes have missed the after show. I have no dog in the hunt, so I just get to sit back and relax during games even though I would prefer spending my afternoons stressing about the Staal brothers and our starting goaltender. Hopefully next season will be our year (one can only hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment